Operations Associate – Pt/Ft Positions
We are seeking both full-time and part- time associates to join our team in our main Flatbush office as well as our branch office in Prospect Heights. We’re looking for a self-starter who is organized, outgoing, personable, and reliable – a strong thinker who’s comfortable going the extra mile to guarantee an excellent student experience.
Man the front desk, greet students and assist the Manager
Manage the office independently if Manager of out of office
Provide top-quality customer service via phone and email
Scheduling appointments for students
Other errands and tasks around the office as needed
Strong administrative experience valued
Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation
Incredibly reliable and detail-oriented while managing multiple tasks/projects
Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Follow instructions closely and accurately
Proactively own & execute tasks independently, with high level of comfort asking for help when needed
A strong bias toward action and ownership of responsibility.
Driving Instructors – Pt/Ft Positions
Join Our Driving School Team!
We’re looking for applicants with a passion to teach in an innovative way, by building rapport with their students and coaching them to become the best drivers they can be on the road. Being a driving instructor who focuses on getting people through the test isn’t enough for our Driving Academy. If you have a true passion for teaching people how to drive, then this job is right for you! We utilize a multi-stage, multi-format screening and interview process to select the best possible candidates to join our team. The position offers competitive pay and offers the opportunity to grow with the company.
We are seeking Full/Part-Time driving instructors that will:
- Complete our proprietary coaching training program
- Deliver behind-the-wheel training according to the driving academy’s integrated approach and curriculum
- Provide structured feedback to our driving students
- Embody our brand and ideology
Requirements & Conditions:
- You must be at least 25 years old.
- Have a clean driving record for 3 years (no moving violations)
- Have a high school diploma/GED
- Must be professional, friendly, patient, and reliable
- Must be willing to work evenings/weekends/holidays as scheduled
- Must speak English fluently, with multi-lingual skills a plus
Reply with your resume and a few sentences with your background being a driving instructor. Positions need to be filled immediately, apply now.